The DSTT, DSTTi card is the same size as an original card, extremely easy to use. All you need that is not included in the box is a MicroSD card. Since the DSTT, DSTTi is SDHC compatible you can use any of the high capacity cards (4GB, 8GB etc) if they strike your fancy, although normal MicroSD’s work perfectly fine as well.
DSTT and DSTTi Functionality (Note: DSTTi has unique hardware serial number(VID), which can be read and display by kernel menu )
- DS original cartridge size, Slot1 interface.
- Plug ‘n Play, easy to use, just Drag ‘, Drop file from PC to flash memory card.
- No Flashme, built-in NoPass, and the GBA cards in slot 2 can be started directly.
- Supports CleanROM, No covert.
- 100% SDHC TF and standard TF compatibility up to 4TB(4096GB) flash memory card.
- High speed SDHC. Supports any TF card speed with no lag in game.
- Save directly to TF card, not to onboard chip, never lose your saves.
- Automatically detect and generate save type.
- Supports Moonshell and homebrew. DLDI auto-patching.
- Supports FAT/FAT32, works on any OS.
- Supports Action Replay cheat and edit the code base.
- Built-in energy-saving design.
- User friendly skinnable interface. Touch screen or button operation. Supports Skin DIY.
- Supports the “Hot-Key” SOFT RESET.
- Supoorts the WiFi game, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser.
- Supports Download play.
- Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment( DS Lite only ).