R4i Offical Website , DSi flashcard Hyper-R4i, All Regions and News Syetem Compatible
Hyper-R4i is a SLOT-1 flashcard designed for Nintendo DSi (also can be used in DSL&DS) handheld consoles. As the successor of the famous R4 flash card, it now supports the all regions DSi(JAP/USA/EUR and more) and The Newest System, can use SDHC storage card, and have even better compatibility than the old R4 with NDS ROMs and homebrews. Functionality:
- Core-Duo Upgrade Technology, Firmware and Kernel will be Upgrade forever;
- Crack the Anti-Flashcard technology, all regions DSi console with the Newest System is Compatible;
- Support the microSD memory card (128MB - 32GB, Support SDHC);
- Support Clean Rom ( NDS/iDS )，no need any software to trans, drag and drop, Works on any OS.
- Adopt Hyper-R4 Engine, Perfection supports all NDS game, Support Download-Play and Wi-Fi Link, included "3369 - Mario & Luigi RPG 3", "3517 - Grand Theft Auto - Chinatown Wars";
- Support DMA read and no lag while using any microSD card;
- Build-in R4 SAKURA System, Support ebook/music/movie;
- Files are to be saved directly to microSD card, copy or restoration is not required;
- DLDI auto-patching, support moonshell 1.X/2.X and other homebrew;
- Support AR cheat code ( usrcheat.dat);
- Support soft reset, push L+R+A+B+X+Y to return menu( game list);
- Power saving design. Enter optimized mode automatically;
- Double screen UI, abbreviated picture and game title display, button and touch operations;
- Support Wi-Fi, Rumble pack and Browser expansion;
- UI background can be changed;
- 4-level brightness adjustment;
- No need to flash, Built-in launch Slot-2 ( GBA ) function*8.
- 1GByte = 1024MByte = 8192Mbit
- Please use the newest firmware and kernel;
- Hyper-R4i Team Advise you on using Original microSD/microSDHC card ( for example the SanDisk is a good choose. Good memory card will get good experience;
- Rumble pack is purchased and no for DSi ( DSi without SLOT-2);
- Browser expansion pack is purchased and no for DSi ( DSi without SLOT-2);
- Wallpaper format: bitmap(*.bmp), 256px*192px，16bit.
- DSL only;
- Flashcard on SLOT-2 only for DS/DSL，no for DSi ( DSi without SLOT-2).
- Official Website: Hyper4i.com
- Kernel Download